What makes a relationship a bad relationship? There are a number of issues here that need discussion. If ANY of the following descriptions fits your man, there are steps you can take today to make your relationship a good one. But for now, let’s explore the issues:
- He is inattentive: he doesn’t pay attention to you as he should and is spending more time with his buddies than he is at home.
- He is cold: he lacks affection and you are starved for his touch, or at least wish he would become warmer.
- He is detached: he doesn’t seem to be emotionally involved with you as he used to.
- He is unapproachable: you reach out to him and you can’t seem to make an impact on the relationship.
- He is indifferent: he is more concerned about work or his other interests than he is about you.
- He is insensitive: he seems to be lacking in compassion for you, and is making remarks that are hurtful to you.
- He is unloving: he just doesn’t seem to love you as much as he used to. You feel insecure about his love.
- You may be wondering if the relationship will end up in divorce.
- There is tension in the household. He gets upset for little things, and he doesn’t have a lot of patience with you.
If any of these issues are present in your relationship, my heart goes out to you. It is time for you to take action and not suffer in this way anymore. You are worth too much to put up with that kind of behavior. You do know that, don’t you? You are probably angry and feel stuck in the relationship. This could affect your health.
While it may not be possible to save the relationship, you owe it to yourself to at least try before you get out, if that is what you want to do. You will need the help of a professional, but may not be able to afford expensive counseling sessions, not to mention the fact that he won’t attend relationship therapy with you.
There is one alternative. The following link will connect you with an experienced therapist who will guide you in your journey to recovering the relationship you once had. This is not expensive at all and will not require you to attend therapy. Find the help you need and best of luck in your search for a better future.
To access the help I mentioned, click here: http://tinyurl.com/out-love